so to make a garden you will need:
- some time you should spend doing something dull (studying maybe?) and being all mature and responsible
- hot weather that makes it imposiible to be all mature
- six flowerpots of herbs you stole from your mom
- three candles
- two big seashells
- one jar with paper mushrooms inside you made a week before
- one toy windmill your best friends gave you for birthday
- one elephant you got when you were a kid
put it all in the left corner of your balcony, light the candles and enjoy.
An attempt to create my own Makeshift Metropolis. I don’t know how to make scyscrapers, but I know how to make mushrooms. So here it is - my Mushroomland.
took some photos today. I think they turned out quite well, what do you think?
Trying out some devil hairstyle
(instead of studying, Of course)
Now I just need an occasion to wear it :)
I’ve realized few things after looking at pictures taken in Prague by my dearest M.;
M. is really good at taking pictures; she always finds something interesting, or breath-taking views - or even my face - and make a pieces of art of it:P
My sister looks like a model; I’m not referring only to the body;she looks amazing in photos. Like a celebrity.
And my friend J. is so beautiful; her (natural!) hair colour looks gorgeous in photos! And she doesn’t make strange face expressions like me:P
The photo above: me and dementhor^^
Why haven’t I seen this post before?! How did that happen?!
And you both look like models. I’m kinda addicted to taking photos of you two, they always turn out perfect. Maybe because you don’t care and don’t mind :D